Friday, February 4, 2011

Space Invaders

This morning we stopped at a car boot sale to have a look and I spotted some PS2 games for my daughter to look at and what should be right next to them - a Space Invaders game for the PC!

My hubby wanted to buy it straight away, until I told him that actually I did still play Space Invaders on the computer. You can do at this free site - Play Space Invaders for Free

I've found that playing it with the sound turned off allows me to get some amazing scores that I couldn't even dream of getting during the 80s - I'm sure the sound makes you panic as the aliens get lower, especially when there's just one of them zipping along the screen evading your bullets!

I think that having Space Invaders available for people to play would be awesome at an 80s party, in fact you could have a few of the old style games available like Pac Man and Donkey Kong. May I also mention that you could carry on the theme with the food, yes I'm talking about Space Invaders Baking - delicious and so retro!

If you do decide to have a Space Invaders themed party....or even just an 80s video game themed party drop us a line and tell us how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment