Monday, February 8, 2010

Spandau Ballet

Well I’m sooooo excited I just received my Spandau Ballet concert tickets in the mail today and I feel like I’m young again! I was still living in the UK the last time they toured and I saw them at their Bornemouth concert, I have to say they were f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c! Not long after that concert I moved down under and discovered that Spandau Ballet weren’t actually as big outside of the UK :(

Anyway I’m so glad they’re playing in my new home town here in Australia and I can’t wait until April because it is going to be Gold! Sorry, I couldn’t resist that pun.

Not only are Spandau Ballet performing, but Tears for Fears are their special guests which is how I convinced my hubby to tag along with me :D I loved their Songs from the Big Chair album so I’m getting very excited to hear them as well.

Am I worried about the guys all looking older? Well yes because that means that I’ve aged….oh hang on I see that when I look in the mirror! Let’s just hope that the music’s still good and the voices are still going strong. I’ve been reading reviews of Spandau Ballet’s other tour shows and apparently Tony Hadley’s voice is even stronger…..don’t know about Tears for Fears though – do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment